Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Ductless Systems
Our Maintenance Program
When you invest in an expensive heating or air conditioning system, it’s only wise to make sure you have the maintenance services to match. You should treat your HVAC system in the same way you treat your car—making sure a skilled technician serves your home on a regular basis so you’re always getting the most efficient operation at the lowest cost while preventing breakdowns. Our maintenance plan is thorough—it includes biannual tune-ups (one in fall in preparation for winter and one in spring in preparation for summer) and an in-depth inspection service.
Why You Should Join the Comfort Club for HVAC Maintenance in Mohave County
Our maintenance program will help you keep your air conditioning and heating systems running for longer. Here’s the perks of our biannual maintenance plan:
- Priority Service: When you’re a Comfort Club member we’ll make sure that you’re at the front of the line when you call in for service from one of our expert technicians.
- A Lifetime Warranty on Parts: We are so assured in our maintenance services that we guarantee that they’ll last a lifetime.
- Waived Overtime Fees: When you choose our team, we’ll make sure that we’re available to help. We won’t charge you overtime fees to work on weekends or holidays.
- 20% Repair Discount: If we find any problems with your system during a tune-up and suggest repairs, you can enjoy a 20% discount on these services.
- 30-Day Guarantee: If you run into any problems again within 30 days of our tune-up services, then we’ll come back out to your home and fix these problems with no dispatch fee.