Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Ductless Systems
Energy Audits in Lake Havasu City and Mohave County, AZ
Are you interested in upgrading your home? A home energy audit is a crucial first step in this process. A home energy audit is how you can definitively determine home much energy your home uses, if and where your home is losing lots of energy, and which problem areas you should focus on to make your home more efficient and comfortable.
A home energy audit isn’t something you can do on your own. It is something that you should have a professional perform under any and all circumstances. We understand that you might be hesitant because you’re worried about the cost of the service and upgrades, but we always provide the best quality work at the lowest prices on the market. If your home energy efficiency is low, your bills will be sky high. Choose our team to perform all of your energy recovery and home energy audit services.
Contact our team today to schedule an energy audit in Lake Havasu City and Mohave County, AZ.
Boosting Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
So what really goes on during a professional home energy audit? Here’s what you can expect.
- An Appliance Assessment: Our technicians will come out and check all of the appliances in your home, taking into consideration the age, condition, sizing, placement, and how this all affects the energy efficiency of your home. We’ll do this for your furnace and air conditioning system and any other appliance you might need done.
- A Blower Door Test: Our team will perform tests to see how severe your air leakage is throughout your home and which places in your home leak the most air. After we test your home we can suggest to you what systems are best to improve your space.
- Safety Checks: Finally, we’ll perform a safety check of the appliances in your home to ensure that potentially dangerous problems don’t hurt your space.
Getting Ready for Your Home Energy Audit
We’re professionals here at Air Control Home Services, but you spend time in your home daily, so if you know of any pesky problems that you have consistently then make sure that you relay this information to the technician servicing your home. Ask yourselves these questions:
- Do you notice any condensation problems or uncomfortable and drafty rooms?
- Have you noticed any jumps in the price of your utility bills?
- Do you use all the rooms in your home daily?
- How many people live in your home?
- What is the average thermostat setting in summer and winter?
Asking yourself all these questions and noting the answers will help your home energy audit process be as effective as possible.
Improve Your Energy Efficiency in Mohave County, AZ
Our team will always provide the best energy services available in Lake Havasu City and the surrounding area at a fair price-point. Once we determine the weak points in your home after an energy audit then we’ll determine the right energy recovery system for your needs. Your home energy efficiency is incredibly important, so don’t cut any corners. We do home services the right way, so make sure that you put your home in the right care.