Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Welcome to Air Control Home Service HVAC Service Apprenticeship Academy Submission Page! Spring submission is now closed, but still apply to be considered for the Fall Course Starting in October 2023!
We are so glad you have taken the first steps to become a part of Air Control’s Family. Our company has been in existence since 1990, the growth of our people both professionally and personally has been the focus of our leadership team! Nothing makes us happier than to help people’s dreams become a reality.
Starting January 2023, we have created a step-by-step guide to show you a path to growth in our academy. From this starting point, the growth potential is huge and best of all, it is all up to you. We will support you with coaching and training to help you reach each level to become a master service technician for our company. Our goal is to provide you with a lifelong career.
Here is a snapshot of what qualifications are required to start this journey:
- Can Do Attitude
- Good Communication and Speaking Skills
- Outgoing and Friendly
- Enjoy Customer Interaction
- Good Mechanical Ability
- Great in a learning environment from classroom, lab work, and ride alongs
- Beginner Computer Skills
- Must be able to submit clean driving record
- Must pass drug test and background check
- With all the above requirements you must also agree with the Academy Expectations of but not limited to:
- Attendance Policy
- Completion of class assignments, self evaluations, 1:1 forms, and all homework with final completion with tests
- Be willing to do Ride Alongs with Senior Techs
- Come dressed every day with uniform given by Air Control clean and presentable
- Abide by the core values of Air Control