Having a plumbing issue pop up is a stressful situation. Having a plumbing issue that appears during “off hours” is usually even worse. It is in these situations that you start wondering whether you can get by without that sink, shower, toilet, or other plumbing appliance.
Our team wants you to know that this doesn’t have to be the case. Rather than trying to get by without a vital plumbing system, you can just reach out to us for emergency plumbing in Lake Havasu City, AZ. In many situations, plumbing issues that appear at a bad time can be taken care of with emergency services.
What Qualifies as a Plumbing Emergency?
All too often, plumbing problems that arise at inconvenient times are treated as something to be endured rather than something that can be taken care of. This is because many people don’t realize that the problem qualifies as a plumbing emergency.
We understand the hesitation! That is why we want to clarify what issues can be taken care of with emergency services. This way you will know when you can contact us for help–even if it is outside of business hours.
- Pipe leaks: Having a leaking pipe in the home can be problematic if not addressed in a timely manner. This is because the longer the leak goes unrepaired, the more likely it is to cause water damage, not to mention increasing water and energy bills. If you noticed that you have a leaking pipe in your walls or under a sink, get emergency services ASAP!
- Toilet repairs: Have a leaky toilet? If so, you have a situation that requires emergency service, especially if the issue has caused the toilet to stop functioning. Not only can toilet problems waste water, but they can also be a major health hazard for your home.
- Burst pipes: A burst pipe is a serious plumbing emergency that cannot go unaddressed. This applies to burst water pipes or burst drainage lines. If you notice that there is no water getting into your home or you see signs of a drain pipe that burst in your yard, make sure to get a professional plumber to your home quickly.
- Sewer line clogs: The drains in your home all feed into a sewer line. If the sewer line forms a clog, it will make it impossible to get rid of any wastewater in your home, leading to bad smells and other issues. This is another emergency plumbing situation that you can come to us for.
- No hot water: Last but certainly not least, having a home with no hot water because of a water heater issue also qualifies for emergency service. This is especially true if you have young children or older family members that could experience adverse effects from water that is too cold.
When you need help with a serious plumbing issue, the best option is to reach out to a professional team like ours to take care of things. We provide emergency services that will ensure your plumbing systems are back in working order again in a timely manner.