Your ductwork is an important part of your home. Keeping your ducts in good condition is vital to your comfort which is why we want you to know that we can help with your duct services in
Fort Mohave, AZ. Our duct cleaning and sealing services keep your ducts clear of debris and allow that comfortable airflow to make it safely to its intended destination.
Not sure why you might need duct services for your home? You aren’t alone. Multiple homeowners may not be aware that their ducts can become home to some unwanted hindrances. Let us explain what can get into your ductwork and how our services can help.
- Bugs: You don’t like having ants or spiders or battles in your kitchen or bedroom, right? You don’t want them in your ductwork either. Aside from carrying dirt and debris into the ducts that can then be blown into your home, these uninvited guests can leave, well, themselves behind once they end their lifespan. These are going to mess with your airflow and your air quality.
- Birds, Mice, and Other Small Critters. Does it sound like there is something running around inside your ductwork? If so, it may be a mouse or another small creature that managed to get into your ductwork. While not overly common, small creatures like mice, birds, or rats can get into your ductwork, especially if you have ducts with breaks or large holes in them. This translates to extra fur, dirt, and other unsanitary debris getting blown through your home.
- An Abundance of Dirt and Debris. Critters and creepy crawlies aren’t always necessary to dirty up your ducts. Your ductwork does this all by itself too. Whether it is dirt and fur that broke through the return air filter, or debris that leaked into your ductwork through an air leakage, over time the interior of your ducts can and will get, well, dirty. And when it builds up enough, this debris can hinder airflow and seriously reduce your indoor air quality!
More About Our Duct Services
So, we know your ducts are important and we know that there are plenty of things that can mess with them. You aren’t alone in the effort to keep your ducts clean and stable thankfully. We offer effective duct services that can solve your airflow and air quality issues. Here is what we can offer:
- Duct cleaning: Got dirt? We can help. Professional duct cleaning services remove the debris that has built up in your ductwork safely so your ducts aren’t damaged and none of the dust escapes into your house.
- Duct testing and sealing: Ducts with leaks, holes, or breaks aren’t going to be able to do their job well. What’s worse, those openings will let those unwanted guests have access to the interior of your ductwork. We perform duct testing to see if there are any breaches in your ducts and then address them with duct sealing.
For super HVAC services that keep your home comfortable, contact Air Control Home Services. Our technicians have been keeping Mohave County residents comfortable for more than 25 years.