Spring is right around the corner, and temperatures are going to be rising fast. Time to switch on the AC and forget about our heaters, right? Of course, it’s quite understandable that the last thing on any homeowner would want to do with spring approaching is think about their heater, but we are here to tell you that thinking about it just one last time is well worth it.
Scheduling your furnace adjustment before spring begins is one of the best ways to ensure that it is equipped and ready for the following winter. Having these services done while you are still using your furnace ensures that any issues you may be experiencing with your system are addressed. Keep reading below to learn more.
The Importance of Scheduling a Prompt Tune-Up
There are many issues that your furnace may experience during the end of the winter season, and it is always best to address them right away, rather than letting them wait until the following year. Letting an issue with your furnace wait, whether or not you are using your system, could actually make the problem grow worse. So if you notice any signs of an issue, schedule your professional repair services now.
Signs That You Need End-of-Winter Furnace Repairs
Here are a few signs that you need end-of-winter furnace repair in Mohave County, AZ:
- Short cycling: Short cycling is a term used to describe when your furnace repeatedly turns on and off, without completing a full heating cycle. This is extremely inefficient and can put a lot of strain on your system. Don’t let this issue wait until next winter!
- A lack of heat: The primary role of your furnace is to keep your home warm and toasty, so if it isn’t providing heat, it is definitely time for a repair.
- Uneven heating: If some of the spaces in your home are cooler than they should be, it suggests your furnace is beginning to lose heating power. It may also indicate there is trouble with the ductwork. Be sure to have this checked out, as your other HVAC systems rely on the same duct system.
- Strange Noises: Your furnace should not be making any strange noises. In fact, the only sound you should ever hear is the gentle whooshing of air through the vents. Therefore, noises such as screeching, banging, humming, and rattling are a cause for concern.
- High utility bills: If you have found yourself paying more for heat, then it is likely there is an issue with your furnace. High utility bills suggest that your furnace has become inefficient. Don’t pay more than you have to. Instead, call in a professional.
Be Sure to Contact a Professional
It is important to contact a professional for all your furnace services. Scheduling your tune-up and repairs with a professional HVAC technician ensures the job will be done right the first time, ensuring that your furnace remains efficient and effective all year long. Of course, there are going to be plenty of amateurs willing to service your system, but sometimes an attempt to save money can end up costing you much more in the long
For all your furnace needs, be sure to contact the team at Air Control Home Services today!