Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
We know that these are uncertain times, and we want to let you know that we’re committed to keeping you cool and comfortable as the heat arrives. We are still fully operating, and have implemented enhanced safety protocols to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- If a customer has a “packaged” heating & cooling system (80% of our customers do) or a “split” system with equipment in the garage we do not need to come inside the home or even have contact with the customer. Unsure if this applies to you? Give us a call: 928-683-1671.
- Our employees will be wearing gloves and wiping down anything they touch with antiseptic wipes.
- Our employees have been advised to keep distance. We’ll still greet you with a friendly smile, but for now we’ll be avoiding handshakes.
- Unfortunately, we will not be changing customer filters at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will let you know as soon as this service will resume.
- If any of our employees show any signs of being sick, they have been notified, they are to stay home.
- If you or anyone in your household shows symptoms of the virus, please give us a call to determine if you should reschedule: 928-683-1671.
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.