No one wants to run into problems with their air conditioner in the middle of a heatwave. With that said, repair needs will pop up for all of us at some point or another. The question at that point will be whether you have a team you can turn to that will get the issue resolved correctly the first time around.
If you work with Air Control Home Services, the answer to that question will be an easy “Yes.” Our expert technicians will be able to address any repair needs your air conditioner may have and get it back into operational order again in no time. All you need to do is be on the lookout for the warning signs below and contact us at the first sign of trouble.
7 Signs Something Is Wrong With Your AC
Do you need to schedule air conditioner repairs in Mohave County, AZ? If you notice any of these indicators of trouble in your air conditioning unit, the answer is yes.
- Worrying noises: You know what your air conditioner sounds like when it is working normally. If you’ve noticed it is producing noises that are out of the norm and concerning, such as rattling, banging, screeching, or hissing, it means you need to get your unit repaired.
- Reduced airflow: Weak airflow coming from one or more of your vents is a problem for your comfort and your air conditioner’s wellbeing. Don’t ignore poor airflow, get it fixed with our help.
- An unresponsive system: Do you turn on your AC and nothing happens? If this sounds familiar, you need to schedule AC repairs fast. It could be a problem with the connection to your thermostat or something more sinister.
- Frequent breaker trips: If the breaker for your air conditioner seems to get tripped on a regular basis, you want to leave your system off and contact us ASAP.
- Increasingly high energy bills: An air conditioner that is struggling to keep you cool despite the trouble caused by a repair need will end up using extra energy. This will show up in your monthly utility bills.
- No cool air: Of course, if you are running your AC unit and the air coming from it is lukewarm or just flat-out warm, you have a problem on your hands.
- Short cycling: Short cycling refers to when your AC system is unable to complete its full cooling cycle and instead turns on for short amounts of time over and over again. This is harmful to your unit and your comfort.
What To Do When You Need AC Repairs
If any of the warning signs above sound familiar to you, don’t ignore them. Trust us, delaying a necessary repair will only make it worse and more expensive, rather than saving you money. Make sure to reach out for repairs as soon you recognize that you need them.
If you are in search of a team that can repair your air conditioner in short order and restore your home comfort, we can help. Air Control Home Services knows exactly how to keep your home cool. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with each job we do, along with up-front pricing so you are never shocked once your system is working again.
Contact Air Control Home Services to schedule your appointment with an HVAC pro.