Guess what? Spring is finally here, which means that now is the perfect time to schedule your air conditioning tune-up in Bullhead City! See, your air conditioner plays an important role in you and your family’s comfort, so it’s quite important that you take care of it!
There are plenty of reasons to schedule your maintenance services now, and below, we have outlined some of them for you. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more, and of course, remember to call us for all your air conditioning needs!
Annual maintenance is the best way to get the most out of your AC:
Perhaps the most important reason to schedule your annual maintenance services is energy efficiency. In fact, it has been estimated that your AC loses 5% of its initial efficiency each year that it misses maintenance. When your system is efficient, you’ll spend less time worrying about costly repairs and sky-high utility bills.
Annual preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid having to deal with costly repairs. When you allow a technician to thoroughly inspect your system, they’ll be able to detect and fix any minor issues before they become major headaches. As you may know, AC repairs can be costly, so why not take the steps necessary to prevent them?
Summers around here can be awfully hot, so of course, you want to make sure that your air conditioner is in tip-top shape. Forgetting to schedule your maintenance services can leave you in an uncomfortable situation, especially if an issue goes undetected.
Extended Service Life
Annual maintenance services are designed to extend the service life of your system. You likely spent a lot of money purchasing your air conditioner and therefore, it is important to get the most out of it. Yearly maintenance ensures that you get the most return on your initial investment.
Why Our Maintenance Program?
When you sign up for Air Control Home Services’ maintenance program, you’ll get tons of great benefits, like:
- Priority Service: When you’re a Comfort Club member we’ll make sure that you’re at the front of the line when you call in for service from one of our expert technicians.
- A Lifetime Warranty on Parts: We are so assured in our maintenance services that we guarantee that they’ll last a lifetime.
- Waived Overtime Fees: When you choose our team, we’ll make sure that we’re available to help. We won’t charge you overtime fees to work on weekends or holidays.
- 20% Repair Discount: If we find any problems with your system during a tune-up and suggest repairs, you can enjoy a 20% discount on these services.
- 30-Day Guarantee: If you run into any problems again within 30 days of our tune-up services, then we’ll come back out to your home and fix these problems with no dispatch fee.
- Whole Home Plumbing Inspection: NEW! You can now call Air Control Home Services for your whole home plumbing inspection as part of your Comfort Club Maintenance Agreement.
Want to schedule your maintenance services? Great! All you have to do is contact the team at Air Control Home Services today to get started!